It is widely used for power indication, pin status, optoelectronic sensors, and fun blinky displays.
It has a typical forward voltage of 3.4V and a rated forward current of 20 mA.
This is a two-lead semiconductor light source that emits lights when activated where when an appropriate voltage is applied to the LED terminal then the electrons are able to recombine with the electron holes within the device and release energy in the form of photons and thus, the colour of the LED is determined by the energy bandgap of the semiconductor.
- It is superior weather resistance
- It can emit light of an intended colour without using any colour filters
- It is a 5mm Diamond Cut Water Clear LED, Lamp
- It is UV resistant epoxy
- It is with lowest power consumption, long life and super bright
- Used for indication purposes
- Used in Toys & Games
- Used for Lighting Products
- Used in electronic projects
|Forward voltage||2.2V - 3.4V|
|Peak Reverse Voltage||5 volts|