|Forward voltage||2.2 - 3 volts|
|Peak Reverse Voltage||5 volts|
This green color LED type with a clear lens is a low power consumption module with a wide viewing angle Ideal for backlight and indicator.
It is widely used for power indication, pin status, optoelectronic sensors, and fun blinky displays.
This is a very basic 5 mm LED with a green lens. It has a typical forward voltage of 2.2 V and a rated forward current of 20 mA.
This is a two-lead semiconductor light source which emits lights when activated where when an appropriate voltage is applied to the LED terminal then the electrons are able to recombine with the electron holes within the device and release energy in the form of photons and thus, the color of the LEDÂ is determined by the energy bandgap of the semiconductor.
- It is superior weather resistance
- It can emit light of an intended color without using any color filters
- It is a 5mmÂ Round Water Clear LED, Lamp
- It has a viewing angle of about 40 degree
- It is UV resistant epoxy
- It is with lowest power consumption, long life and super bright
- Used for indication purposes
- Used in Toys & Games
- Used for Lighting Products
- Used in electronic projects