|Forward voltage||3.2V - 4V|
|Peak Reverse Voltage||5 volts|
This Blue colour LED type with a clear lens is a low power consumption LED with a wide viewing angle, Ideal for backlight and indicator.
It is widely used for power indication, pin status, optoelectronic sensors, and fun blinky displays.
This is a very basic 5 mm LED with a clear lens. It has a typical forward voltage of 3.2V and a rated forward current of 20mA.
This is a two-lead semiconductor light source that emits lights when activated where when an appropriate voltage is applied to the LED terminal then the electrons are able to recombine with the electron holes within the device and release energy in the form of photons and thus, the colour of the LED is determined by the energy bandgap of the semiconductor.
- It is superior weather resistance
- It can emit light of an intended colour without using any colour filters
- It is a 5mmÂ Round Water Clear LED, Lamp
- It has a viewing angle of about 40 degree
- It is UV resistant epoxy
- It is with lowest power consumption, long life and super bright
- Used for indication purposes
- Used in Toys & Games
- Used for Lighting Products
- Used in electronic projects